Thursday 21 November 2013

Task 1a: Professional Profile

I have been away from here for a little while whilst working full time and having some second thoughts about studying for my degree. However I have come back to the drawing board and decided that I would have to be utterly STUPID to let the opportunity to study for a degree part-time pass me by!

So, I have uploaded my current CV as my blog profile. Originally I was finding it hard to get everything from my CV into a couple of 'short & sweet' style paragraphs so after trying a couple of times I decided to create a brainstorm of all of my details and jobs and then highlight the most important and up-to-date facts and work experiences. Please find attached.

You should find my short and sweet style CV under the 'About Me' tab to the left hand side of my blog. Please read and feel free to comment. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment